Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My Wonderful Husband

I have the most wonderful husband in the world, and he is the most amazing daddy ever. This morning I awoke with a migraine. My angel husband brought me a coke and then fed the kids breakfast, fixed their lunches, got them dressed and took them to school while I slept and tried to get rid of my headache. That was truly wonderful. As anyone with kiddos knows it is not the easiest thing to get them out the door in the mornings.


Then this afternoon when I got home from work, I found Jeff at the kitchen counter with Mary Hannah. They were learning how to knit. Mary Hannah bought a “knit a teddy bear” kit. They were looking at the instructions and trying to figure out what to go. WOW. That is a real man of a dad. (I didn’t even want to learn to knit. I tried crocheting some, but it didn’t work out so well.)
Then after knitting for awhile, Jeff cooked dinner and got the kids into the tub so I could rest since my head is still bothering me. I have been truly blessed by having such a kind, thoughtful, generous, & helpful husband.

I love you, Jeff
Am

No comments:

Post a Comment